[IP] Gastro problem descriptions

> Hi All -
> Could somebody please tell me what is gastroparesis?  Is it a
> complication of long-term diabetes?  What is it in plain English?
> I've never heard of this in my many years of diabetes.  Thanks!

See this link on the LINKS page of the web site. It includes a
complete description of most all of the complications of diabetes.
Look in the section under Neuropathy.

Center for Disease Control US Government CDC Diabetes homepage
(this one)
==>       CDC Guide for Primary Care Practiontioners Prevention and
          Treatment Guide, chocked full of information