[IP] robin - exercise lows

Robin - actually that is a *very* common phenomen.  In fact, if I have had a
bolus in the last 4-5 hours before serious exercise, then I need to eat (in
addition to
disconnecting) and NOT bolus for the carbs.  I generally eat 25 - otherwise
I do
risk going high.

My three basic exercise scenarios are
1:  morning, no food = disconnect, bolus 2 when I am done to counteract
hormones/liver dumping glucose
2:  afternoon, no recent bolus (ie. ate lunch at 12 and it's now 5
o'clock) - disconnect,
number stays perfectly stable
3:  afternoon, no recent bolus - disconnect, eat 25 g of carbs, preferably
with some
protein or fat

But, as another option, if you are eating a snack and then want to go
only bolus for 50% of the snack.  Is he disconnecting too?

Just giving you some options ;)