Re: [IP] getting a free clip from MM

>geneva's got sucked into the black hole somewhere in the house and now she
>has to put the pump down into her underwear with shorts that have no

Look in the washing machine in the space between the tub and the outer-wall
and/or in the dryer agains the vent holes in the back of the dryer....I'm
amazed at the things I've managed to locate in these two spots!

Betsy (who knows where the socks and other odd items might go, but has no
clue where unused insulin disappears to)