[IP] getting a free clip from MM

has anyone ever lost their clip and then called MM for a new one...for free?

geneva's got sucked into the black hole somewhere in the house and now she
has to put the pump down into her underwear with shorts that have no
pockets,  (no wonder on sale!)...and the pump ends up in her crotch, and
other such spots which is highly uncomfortable as one can imagine.

I was going to purchase one...but I bet MM charges $25 for the stupid thing
which is  painfully poor in design in the first place.

shall I take the plunge and call the sales/customer service dept?