From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 1999 8:27 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: Flu Shot

This year is the first year I've gotten the flu shot while under "reasonably

" good control and the "shot" seemed to affect the control for about 5-7
days
-- no flu symptoms that they warn you about but unexplained 100 point jumps
in BG levels - I realize the flu would be worse but has anybody else
experienced this. BobNnn