[IP] capn crunch

oh baby

send em to me!!!  I love tht stuff and a ox of cereal here in NYC costs FIVE
DOLLARS or more!!!

Or do the same things as with ice cream wihich is what i do...I bolus for 1/2
to 3/4 of cabs, then start a temp basal - for me, i use 1.6 - 2.0 depending
on  the phase of the moon...i guess you could do a dual bolus, but it is
easier for me to do temp basal...I am not making a "oh she is a child
assumption," but Geneva may not remmber to give second bolus though, due to
school stuff, ya know?

good luck!!! and keep practicing - practicing makes darn near perfect!