I know what you are going through.  I went through the same thing and ended
up finding out that there are 2 stores in my area that carry pump supplies(
Told to me by my insurance company).  We tried doing things this way and when
I went to pick up my supplies, they told me insurance would not cover them in
my plan.  The only way insurance would cover them was if I ordered my
supplies from THEIR pharmacy!!!!!!  They never told me that I was only
covered if I ordered form their place.  But, it was nice to know that there
is a place locally that sells supplies if I am ever in a jam and need
something now instead of later or whenever they get time to mail my supplies
to me.

             Cheri :)