From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Sunday, October 17, 1999 11:19 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] low with exercise

Dear Ruth,

yes, Kevins basals are great. His bgs are wonderful. BUT he has this strange

phenomenon that happens when he boluses and exercises within a 1/2 hour
period. I guess the pooled insulin heats up in his belly and WHAMMOO he gets

it all at once. It is just something we are prepared for, and have no
problem. When we explain it to others and they think we are nutso....they
find out the hard way! (Kevin doesnt always remember himself)

Just another one of the nuances that make this disease interesting!

Robin