Re: [IP] HAVE YOU HEARD OF THIS BEFORE!!

> Insurance company NOW thinks that I should be able to get my pump
> supplies from the local pharmacy

I'm going through the samething right now with my Insurance, driving me
crazy, I am on the phone with them every other day, and of course the
"estimated hold time" is always at least 45 minutes.  Tomorrow, Monday, If I
still get the runnaround, I am calling the helpline for the FL insurance
commissioner.

David  Type 1  LADA  (who LOVES his MiniMed 507c Insulin Pump!)
(LADA  ==>  http://www.cde.com/diabetes.world/lada.htm )