Re: [IP] RE: more parental fuming

From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re:[IP] more parental fuming

>Rae, sorry you're having problems with the coach.
 Any chance that Ryan's dad can be an assistant
coach for the team?  This can relieve a lot of
worry - both for the coaches and for you.

Thanks Pat. We were considering doing something like
that, but Ryan's determination to play "like everyone
else" seems to have prevailed.  he's getting a lot
more field time now; had to "prove himself" I guess.
They have been talking to some other coaches too, who
have players w/DM, (no other pumps though), so things
are smoothing out.  2 wks left of football (yeah!!! on
to indoor sports, it's cold outside in Michigan)

Rae, mom to Ryan 12, dx12/92, pumping since 3/99

Do You Yahoo!?