Re: [IP] RE: more parental fuming

From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re:[IP] more parental fuming

>Rae, sorry you're having problems with the coach.
 Any chance that Ryan's dad can be an assistant
coach for the team?  This can relieve a lot of
worry - both for the coaches and for you.

Pat

Thanks Pat. We were considering doing something like
that, but Ryan's determination to play "like everyone
else" seems to have prevailed.  he's getting a lot
more field time now; had to "prove himself" I guess.
They have been talking to some other coaches too, who
have players w/DM, (no other pumps though), so things
are smoothing out.  2 wks left of football (yeah!!! on
to indoor sports, it's cold outside in Michigan)

Rae, mom to Ryan 12, dx12/92, pumping since 3/99

=====