Re: [IP] camping-kids independance

>Hi I just started receiving mail and would like to know where this chat is
>coming from.  I will be getting a pump sometime soon.  looking forward to it.
>  help.   Jim

This list is coming from everywhere. There are almost 1,800 members and
every time you write to the list, it gets sent back out to everyone. This
is an international group... people from Canada, Australia, New Zealand and
Europe. (The actual computer system that runs this thing is located in
Northern California). So, sit back and enjoy. Ask a question and you may
get more help than you ever expected.  :-)