Re: [IP] Life Expectancy (bye guys)

Erika has had cystic fibrosis since birth.  We were told that she had a
50/50 chance of living to the age of 18.  At the age of 17, diabetes was
added.  At the age of 19, epilepsy was added.

Gee, I wonder what all this makes her "life expentancy"

Just proves you can't go by what they say.  You can make a difference.

Kim S.
Erika's mom, 20 y/o w/cystic fibrosis, diabetes, asthma, and epilepsy.