Re: [IP] more on the lady....

 I again have to commend you on you writing ... and agree with what you had
to say I found myself going "YES ! YES " and even reverting back to childhood
with " YOU GO GIRL !" I to agree that it is our own doing of what are results
are ... this is what causes me to hold back from what I tell people and why I
asked in my post to only get responses from people with diabetes and going
though the same thing .. so I can be related with... I did get a lot of good
took me 10 yrs to find this IP page ... < pump user 10 yrs >

 I too was STUPID and IRRESPONSIBLE I think we all go though that .. for me
it was more of feeling tired .. and living life now I have to work my way
back to life with diabetes instead of pretending it does not exist .. does
this make me bad ? NO this make me human I think ... others maynot agree but
you know what ... when I wake up tomorrow morning and go to bed tomorrow
night who do I have to answer too ?? umm that would be me .. so if I feel
sick or have a blood sugar of 300 I can turn to this page for support .,, but
it was I who raised that cake or cookie to my mouth .. and I who has to aswer
my own question..

So it is also I who has to make myself feel good .. I like getting support
from this page but I can also delete it and choose not to listen then the
finger is on me ...  I hope you have not allowed this person to take " free
rent in you head " for too long .. and worked of you frustration at the gym
cuz there are some of us out here how are on you side and in you corner ..
with understanding :-) Julie