Re: [IP] Re: life expectancy

There are no statistics and no data and no other information on on life
expectancy of diabetic kids on pump therapy. All those old life expectancy
tables are totally irrelevant today.  With a pump and some care and common
sense over what you put in your mouth, life expectancy might even be geater
than that for normal kids.