[IP] RE: Pumping At School

I mark each lunch item separately, with the bolas on each baggie, so my dau.
doesn't have to eat it all.  If she is low she just treats with a juice box,
then can eat and bolas as usual.   She has a cell ph in her backpack, and the
only time she calls is if she needs a correction, or is having a special
snack.  (I'm not allowed to call her, she says she'd be mortified!)
Actually, school time her bgs are better than any other part of the day.