[IP] Re: leaks?

well, finally got my blood sugars back down by changing the whole infusion
set.  I am using the Tender 2's from Disetronic, so I just changed the
cannula last night, but tonight I went ahead and did the whole thing, which
seems to have worked.  When I got home this afternoon I looked again at the
pump and then saw some air bubbles around the Luer-lock like Bob had
described.  Thanks to George & Bob for the help!