[IP] RE: help me help somebody else

I'm new to pumping, so can't help you with the mix angle, but my step
daughter, 31yo, dx'd at 10, got severely insulin resistant a few months ago.
BGs over what her meter could read, for days.  What has finally worked for
her (she doesn't pump), and what she calls a mericle, is one of those Type II
oral medications as well as insulin.  In fact, she is taking gluco -
something in pill form which is boosting her body's utilization of the
insulin.  Hope this helps.  Holly