Insurance company NOW thinks that I should be able to get my pump
supplies from the local pharmacy. This insurance company is always
playing games with me. This insurance company has a contract with
my pump supplier,but refusing to pay on some supplies.

I did see the pharmacist today and I took a list to him of all
my pump supplies. He cannot supply me with any item except insulin
and glucose strips.

It would be nice if the local pharmacy could furnish ALL SUPPLIES
for me,but the pump supply companies would hurt greatly.

I suppose that I will contact the STATE INSURANCE BOARD and let
them handle this problem. Insurance companies hate it when they come
face to face with a state insurance board,especially when the insurance
main office is out of your state.