[IP] Re: life expectancy

Julie wrote:

> I find this email morbid ..

LOL that is cute...death usually is morbid - or am i missing the definition
of the word "death"

Lighten up everyone..."life expectancy" is just that...expectancy!!!  We are
gonna die...hopefully later than sooner, and hopefully we will past the
government sanctioned "life expectancy" for a healthy white American...but we
aren't all healthy white Americans (THANK GOD).  Our hearts and cells can
ONLY live so long....modern medicine and technological advances and bg
testers and insulin have made it possible for us to EXTEND our lives...but we
aren't the healthy white Americans to whom the life expectancy of 84 or
whatever applies....

Life expectancy is just another "number" like an A1C that is meant to force
us to "quantify" our lives...why measure  your life by some number produced
in some lab in some tiny little lab filled with paper and statistics...

> I do not want to know when my time is up to me

No one knows - just cuz we are "expected" to live to 84 doesn't mean we wont
get hit by a bus tomorrow...or pass out from a low and not wake up...

Sara, who hopes she doesn't get hit by an IP sniper on the way home!!