[IP] plastic vs. glass cartridges - bob

we have gotten to a point in which I ( who at this point in time is the only
one loading the cartridges for geneva)....am kind of fudging the amounts.  I
used to be SO paranoid about being precise..but with the H / V mix...I just
kind of guestimate.  no problems so far.  in the ball park.

mom to ten yr. old geneva