[IP] objections

Greg listed the Top 5 questionable posts - was this one me?

2) The woman who diagrammed pictures of where and how she placed her pump;

if so - thank you = I live to rankle, irritate and otherwise intimidate
people into thinking off the beaten path

LOL - I hope you realize my now this wasn't directed to you personally, but
thanks for the giggle!!

(+)[](+)  (my pump tonight when I go out in a pocket less dress)

(_|_)~~~~~~~~~~[507] (as it is now, with long tubing)