[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #568

Thanks for the link on O-ring leaks, Bob.  I don't think that's what it is;
mine look normal.

I ck'd my bg again at 10 p.m. last night and it was 270, so I didn't do
another correction, thinking the previous one was still working (should have
looked at the Unused Insulin rule in Pumping Insulin, but didn't think of
it), and I went to bed.  At 3 a.m. it was 360, and I did a correction bolus
and then decided I should change the site.  I did, but I didn't know if the
bolus had gone through so I decided to ck it again at breakfast.  Then, at 7
a.m., it was 240, so I did a correction with my meal bolus.  It was 220 again
2 hrs after breakfast, but that has been a high time for me that my dr. is
still trying to figure out the basal rate for.  I'm going to test again
before lunch and two hours after to see what happens.  The dr. just changed
the basals for those time periods again yesterday.

So would you recommend plastic or glass cartridges?  My packet came with a
few plastic and two sets of 25 glass--I'm thinking I may want to stick with
the glass.