[IP] comparing new soft-sets with old

I read on the MINIMED specs that they use more adhesion.
> > 3)She typically has more irritation from the adhesive on the wings --
> is more area with an adhesive it seems, and it may even be a different
this may just be coincidence.  because geneva has had days where she was
between 95 - 180 on the old sof-sets.  it seems that when she does have a
good day...it is stable all day.  the ultimate!!

thanks for the comparison.  I think we will get the new ones just to see how
it goes.  I was also wondering if there was less discomfort in 'insertion'.