Re: [IP] high glycemic foods and HIGHS

well, michael, wish I had read this post prior to geneva eating the darn
cereal this am.
we are doing the following:

bolus for entire amount of cereal
doing a temp basal for three hours..0.8 instead of 0.5.
yesterday she was 362 two hours after eating the cereal.

I will post results around lunchtime.

ruth and geneva