Re: [IP] micro QR sof-sets

On Fri, 15 Oct 1999 12:13:06 -0700 "Ruth Schneider" <email @ redacted>
>.  just wondering if the new ones would:
> a) be more comfortable
> b) fall out because she is not absolutely skinny

I don't think she'll have a problem with the micros falling out.  I am 6'
 220 lbs. with a little extra around my middle and
I had no problem with them falling out (other than my profuse sweating,
causing the tapes to let go).

I liked the Micros, as they were more comfortable than the regular
sof-sets and I will order Micros next time I need sets.

Hope this helps.

Mark in Montgomery