Re: [IP] complexity in a nutshell

My son's school had the outdoor ed trip very shortly after dx.  I made a
decision then, and I stick to it now, that I will NOT keep my son from doing
anything he did before diabetes entered our lives.  He is fairly saavy about
taking care of himself (as saavy as an 11 year old boy can be!) and this
policy of mine has caused many hours of worry on my part, but I do not want
him to feel he cannot live a normal life.  Just my opinion, and as always,