[IP] michigan pumpers

I am a Michigan pumper. I am from Dearborn and go to Dr. F. Whitehouse
        at Henry Ford Hospital [where I work BTW] in Detroit. He's the best

Amy, i am a patient of dr. whitehouse as well and am attempting to get the
pump. did it take you a long time (like 6 months) to go through the process?
that seems to be what is happening to me and i was just curious what the
process was like for you. i love dr. whitehouse but his nursing staff that is
helping me get the pump, well, i don't know how i feel about them yet. i just
feel that the process is taking FOREVER.
Erinn (hopefully pumping in december)