[IP] Halloween Candy Carbs

Hi all,

I have a heck of a time keeping up with this list!  I can only HOPE I'm posting to the right addy, it's been so long....  But I found where Ruth had posted her list of carbs for halloween candy and made an easy to print webpage out of it!  I hope I didn't infringe on any copyright laws or anything like that!  I also don't know if someone else
already did this... mainly I wanted to do it for my forum next week but thought I'd share it with you all since there was such a big interest in it!  So... you can find the candy carb list at http://virtualnurse.com/diabetes/HalloweenCarbs.html

Hope that helps!