[IP] Report on Contribution

As of today, 90 members have contributed a total of $4,167.00.  this is
a vast improvement in just two or three weeks.

However, that's 90 out of a total of 1,735 members of this list, around
20%.  And the amount raised is only 25% of what it costs Michael out of
his own pocket to run this list and the Pumpers Ink website each year.
It seems to me that many people who enjoy the benefits of this
irreplaceable resource are holding back.  I hope that it's only a matter
of forgetfulness, because I think everyone here recognizes that Pumpers
is an invaluable asset that needs our support.

By the way, Minimed has said it will support Pumpers, but it's not
likely to happen until after January 1st.  So, come on, friends, let's
show Michael our appreciation.

Lee Lockwood