[IP] Re: Diabetes "Faces Poster"

Hi Group-

I am making a poster of the "Local Faces of Diabetes" to be used for
awareness reasons in conjunction with my health and fitness store.  If anyone
is anywhere in Central NY area, we are in Fulton, Please e-mail me at :
email @ redacted

I would love to include any that wants to be on there.  It says on the poster
"the local faces of Diabetes....please remember me for increased research
funding!"  It has had a wonderful response already and we take it with us to
health fairs, speaking engagements etc., and it is displayed in the store
when we are open.

Looking forward to hearing from any of you central and upstate New yorkers!
Pat Marino