[IP] high glycemic foods and HIGHS

boy did we find a cereal that makes geneva go to the moon!

cap'n crunch peanut butter cereal.

she went up to 364 in hour and a half.

of course, she was at school and decided to bolus down to 140.  crashed soon

we are now going to have to figure out this cereal because safeway had a buy
one get one free deal going with cap'n crunch and we have about 6 boxes in
the pantry !!  jees...if I had only known.