Re: [IP] Girl Talk

it is the serotonin that we all crave at this time.

had it last night.  ate two of those cheap, krumpet numbers that were on
sale at store yesterday that I bought for kids' lunches.  I NEVER eat sweet
stuff.  last night..just HAD to have it.  lo and behold,  period due

you are right...moderation.  just have one or two sweet things or a bite of
choc.  it will keep your serotonin levels in line and you will feel good
and not deprived.