Re: [IP] halloween candy carbs

well..it was a bit tedious since it was done on e-mail instead of microsoft
word...

I think we should get this carb list on the pumping webpage...if it is ok
with michael? isn't there a diet/nutrition section?

you are most welcome.  I hope everyone that was interested in the carb list
got it.

ruth and geneva,  who is is looking forward to NOT trading candy with her
brother this halloween!  (fast carbs for the slow ones)