[IP] leaving new pumper with grandparents

I went through this with geneva , at age 7 ...had purchased tix to PA to see
her grandmother ...solo.   then..she got dx'd!

we went through a bunch of ideas as how to deal with it...and I won't go
into them here,
but..one thing we came up with was getting a home nurse.  usually insurance
companies will pick up the expense of having a home visit nurse come and
help  if you need it.  this could be one who is knowledgeable of pumping .
changing sites,  high BG's ..etc.

you might think about this option.

...but I cannot