Re: [IP] Testing in Public

Karyd wrote:
> I'm curious about the reactions people get when they test in public.  I'm
> aware of the brouhaha in Dear Abby's (or was it Ann Landers?) column but
> any personal experiences with it?

With hypo unawareness I test bgs more than my fingers would like
<sigh>.  I test when and where I need to but try to be discrete.  I have
only once had someone react in a negative way and look at me like I
shouldn't be testing in public.  I have several times had people tell me
about some one they know with dm and I tell them about the amazing,
incredible, wonderful pump <g> that is the best way to get insulin until
a cure is found.