Re: [IP] problems with minimed

Hi Sam, I spoke to my Rep quite often. They tell me I have 30 days to decide
if I want to switch from the 507 to the 508 but that I should at least begin
training on the 507.That would be fine if I could just speak to someone who
will do the training. They keep telling me that they beep her and that she
will be calling right back, but it's not happening. I am sure they are
overwhelmed by phonecalls but I feel its common courtesy to at least get a
call. I have an insane work schedule,the hours go round' the clock so i need
to set something up in advance in order to maintain a job. Thats what I
explained to them, all i need is an expected date. We will see what happen!:)