[IP] life according to george carlin

hope this lightens up the mood
<< Perspectives On Life, by George Carlin
  "The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends.  I mean, life is
  tough.  It takes up a lot of your time.  What do you get at the end of
  it?  A death.  What's that, a bonus?
  I think the life cycle is all backwards. You should die first, get it
  out of the way.  Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out
  when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.  You work
  forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.  You do
  drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school.  You go to
  grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities,
  you become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your
 last nine months floating...then you finish off as an orgasm."