Re: [IP] Re: girl talk

Hi, I'm 19, so that isn't very close to 27, but I go throught the same
I totally cycle in my vigilance about my diabetes...sometimes I am totally
motivated (this group has helped me with that), and other days I'm not so
into it.  I know, though, that if I get too lazy and let my b.s get weird, I
feel physically and mentally worse, so I try to  remind myself of that.  I
also experience the crazy hunger before my period, and I am so happy to hear
from other women that have that too!!!  I was beginning to think something
was wrong!  My b.s totally drop when I'm actually on the crimson tide, but I
think that has to do with the b.c. pills I'm on and the difference in hormone
Hang in there!  It's okay not to feel motivated sometimes...we all need
little breaks!