[IP] Leaks in o-rings?

Hello everyone--after 9 days of pumping, tonight I had a high that came out
of nowhere.  I got a 405 two hours after dinner.  I'm sure I bolused
correctly (4 units for 60 grams of carbohydrate--1 cup of chicken pot pie--my
own recipe but this has worked well in the past--and 12 oz. of skim milk),
and I ran a bolus through to make sure insulin came out of the needle, and it
did.  I am unclear from the user's guide (I have a Disetronic H-Tron Plus)
how to tell if there are leaks in the O-rings.  I don't see any from what
they tell me, but I'm not sure I know what to look for.  I gave a correction
for this almost an hour ago, and am going to check again in an hour or so
before bed.  I don't have any pain, redness or tenderness at my site.  Can
anyone help?