From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of Natalie A. Sera
Sent: Friday, October 15, 1999 11:19 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Re(IP) Sudden BG drops

Some people need to bolus as much as 1/2 hour before eating in order to
match their digestion and BG rise, and others do best actually bolusing
AFTER the meal.

Sounds like you are one of the people who reacts relatively slowly --
try bolusing a LITTLE earlier and see what happens, and extend the
interval until you get a match between food and insulin onset.