[IP] Seizures

Ellen:  good question about why some seizure and some don't.  But they must
be pretty common, because every time we go to our check-up we get asked "has
she seizured yet?"  The first time they asked that I was shocked - like they
were telling me to expect it.  But Summer never has, and of course by now has
had several lows.  I hope, would like to think, that by now it must mean she
never will.  Holly