[IP] RE: Complexity In A Nutshell

Thank you all for the honest feedback re my concern about letting my newly
pumping 10yo go away for the weekend with her girlscout troop..  Your
individual posts were very helpful and varied.  More of you than not, feel I
am being overprotective not to let her go out of town without me, in the care
of someone who has no knowledge of D, but who was willing to do a crash
course and take responsibility.  I will consider my fears for her vs her need
to become more independent, but am absolutely sure this would be a needlessly
dangerous situation for her.  I did not feel "flamed", but lucky to be part
of a site that could give me this feedback in an honest and appropriate way.
You guys are all great.  Thanks.  Holly