[IP] Seizures

In a message dated 10/15/99 5:44:29 PM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< He's never had a seizure (thank goodness) >>

I have a question about seizures.  Does anyone know why some people have
seizures and others don't?  I have had IDD nearly 40 years and I have had
every type of low bg reaction except a seizure.  I have never had a seizure
and I am wondering why that is.
I am just curious about this and thought maybe someone's endo might have
explained the cause of this type of reaction to them.  ellen