From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of Michael
Sent: Friday, October 15, 1999 9:22 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IP] Re(IP) Sudden BG drops

> Michael,

yep, but a move of 10:1 to 12:1 is a bunch. Lily moves in 1/2 or 1
steps at the most. A little goes a long way as with the basal
adjustments. If you have good records, look at the amount of carb
consumed on the average to correct the lows, calculate the equivalent
insulin (over say the last 4 - 5 times it's happened). Ignor any
way-out readings though. Figure a ratio for the same meal that gives
you the insulin you should have had to avoid the low for each meal,
take an average and see what it give you for a ratio. That will avoid
the guess work.

Michael