From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of email @ redacted
Sent: Friday, October 15, 1999 6:54 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re(IP) Sudden BG drops

 <<After I eat a meal
my sugar is often about 200 two hours later. An hour later it is usually 140
or so. Then in the next half hour it will fall like a stone to somewhere
between 60 and 80. If I take enough Humalog before the meal to make my sugar
say 150 2 hours after a meal I drop down into the 40s or 50s during that
last 30 minutes I mentioned. To say the least this is aggravating. Is it
common among diabetics? Is it a common thing on MDI?>>

David...this pattern is frequent with Type 2.

Barbara B>