[IP] 508 Input

I am upgrading to the 508 from the 507c.  I should receive the new pump
in about three or four days.  I am curious to know if someone has
upgraded from the 507c to the 508 if the notice a big difference in the
two pumps.  I know they are practically the same but some of the bells
and whistles provoked me to upgrade.  I often have to wear a suit and
sometimes travel and it is often difficult for me to reach my pump to
bolus in the confines of an airplane seat.  I also have to attend
meetings and drawing attention to myself with an alarm going off is a
experience I want to have.  Hasn't happened yet but it will.

If your first pump is the 508.  Tell me what you think.  Doesn't have to

be a lengthy explanation just what you like and don't like.