Re: [IP] complexity in a nutshell

In a message dated 10/15/99 10:54:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< How to make people understand this is hard,
 complicated, serious, life-threatening, stuff we deal with and not something
 I'm hesitant to turn over because I'm overprotective  >>

 Yes it is serious, but I think if the leader is willing to learn what is
necessary, you should let her go if she wants to.  Having a pump gives her
freedoms.  Does she do any of her bolusing and carbocounting on her own? Set
her basals low and change her bolus rates to have her run a little high if
necessary.  If she doesn't want to go, that's a different story.  Just my