[IP] Unusual Testing places

Here is one for the record books.  During a comedy show where I was
sitting in the front row.  Oh baby.  The comedian stopped his show and
asked me what I was doing.  I wanted to die.  The reason he commented
was I guess his mother was a diabetic and he knew what I was doing.  He
made a few jokes like, "Sorry is the show interrupting you."  Not funny
at the time but like most things you just look back and laugh.  Word of
advice don't every sit in the front row.  Hee Hee.