Re: [IP] Re; flu shot

> hi all
>  the problem i find is that they won't do flushots at
> like grocery stores for anyone under 18, EVEN if
> parents are present.
This is a liability issue.

> I'm notsureaboutmy local doctor,
> last year they wouldn't do any until after Oct 20, so

Doc's office will do it. There is usually a "flu shot clinic" held at
most larger practices -- get the dates.

> Iguss I should call..but everyone seems to be getting
> them earlyt this year..not very comforting, talking

There was a scare that "bad" flu was comming early. This is not the
case according to health authorities. No reason to do it early. You
may get a mild flu, but this is apparently not enough reason to get a
shot early. The protection is time limited so early is not
necessarily good.