Re: [IP] problems with minimed

I too am having a problem with MM. I received the 507c on Oct. 4th the day
the 508 came out. Everytime I call to find out any info. they say they will
call me right back. Doesnt happen. But when I called to tell them that i
would pay them the 500.00 difference in machines directly to them the
response was quite different. An educator was suppose to call me to set up a
starting date .......ABOUT 7 DAYS AGO. When I do call they say " NOONE HAS
CALLED YOU YET????WE WILL CALL YOU RIGHT BACK". I havent started the pump and
am losing patience as well as faith in this company. But if I call to ask
them if they want the 500.00 fed. x or regular mail I can assure you I will
get an overly helpful person on the line!!!!!!!

Leesa  email @ redacted